Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Thursday, November 27, 2014
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Friday, January 31, 2014
Hi beautiful bloggers! I want to give you a little tip on broken eye shadows, dont throw them away. They can be fixed so keep reading to find out how to fix them.
These are very simple to do
Tweezers or tooth pick
1. You happened to drop your eyeshadow and this happens, all broken into pieces well don't throw it away.
2. Brake up the eyeshadow with tweezers even the not broken piece.
3. try to brake it up as a loose powder and leave no lumps.
4. After you have a podwer like place it back on the eyeshadow container.
5. Add the alcohol a capful enough to get it all wet but not spilling over.
6. Place the napkin over the eyeshadow and began to pat it all over.
7. Make sure you pat it evenly so it looks nice.
8. Now at this point let it dry over nite.
9. This is what it looks when all done, now you are ready to use it.
Thank you for stopping by and check back for more tutorials, xoxo